So how do I know which night is Pirate night?

Is there any rhyme or reason to which night? we are doing a 4 day and I was guessing Day Two after a day at Nassau. Our intinerary goes Port Canaveral/Nassau/Castaway Cay/Day at Sea/Port Canaveral. Wondered if anyone had any insight here. Thanks! It is our first Disney cruise.

Typically, Pirate Night is the third night after Castaway Cay. It was that way when we went on the Dream in 2016. Since it is full of activity late into the evening, they have it the night before the day at sea so guests can sleep late and don’t feel the need to get going early.

I think all the Personal Navigators listed(see them at the bottom) in DCL Blog Itinerary Summary show it being the third night.

1 Like

@cherokee_jacket

Thanks so much for the info! Helps us get our booking planned for sure.

Have you linked your reservation in the app? My itinerary, including Pirate Night, showed up there.

Have you linked your reservation in the app? My itinerary, including Pirate Night, showed up there.

I do have it linked but we are are still pretty far out and I don’t see any specifics other than the daily port intinerary. I imagine once we get close to our Bookings date, we will see it.

When you are able to book activities, check “On Board Fun” for Pirate League. When you see that, it will be Pirate Night. (I’ve had to use this trick a couple of times when there were 2 nights labeled as Pirate Night. Only one day had Pirate League, and that was Pirate Night.)

1 Like