Snow White's "Enchanted Wish"

The refurbishment of Snow White’s Scary Adventure has been continuing during the shut down. (It was supposed to be completed over the summer)

They’ve changed the name and it appears to have lost the “scary” elements.

5 Likes

I am hoping they kept the interactive poison apple at the beginning of the queue!!

2 Likes

I can’t wait to see it! The first time I took my kids on that ride, they came out shell-shocked. They will still say it’s the scariest ride at any Disney park!

5 Likes

IT’S BEAUTIFUL!
I can’t wait to see it in person!

5 Likes

I’ve always loved Snow White’s Scary Adventures but this should make it much more lively and lighthearted! The only downside is the standby line probably won’t be walk-on anymore. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Maybe now half of the crowd will run to Snow White at RD instead of PPF!

4 Likes

I wish they did this at WDW instead of ripping it out. There had to be another place for the meet and greet.

4 Likes

I am hoping the same thing!

2 Likes

When my boys were old enough to understand mr. Toads wild ride, they turned around and scolded DH and I for taking them on it as young kids. The direct quote I believe was “what is wrong with you??? Why would you take children on THAT???”

4 Likes

I watched another video and it does not appear to have the Apple. :sob:

1 Like

:pensive: I cannot like that!! I am now wondering if the Queen will be opening the drapes or if she too will be gone

1 Like

That one is dark too! When we took DD20’s friends with us, they were a little traumatized by Mr. Toad. I don’t think we got them on Snow White.

1 Like

I wonder why generations were able to handle this (previous Snow White) but now they can’t. Seriously, there were way scarier things we played and watched than this ride…and now kids can’t handle it?

I find it odd.

2 Likes

I wasnt scared when I rode it at 8yo for the first time. But my first haunted house around that same time with Freddy Kruger chasing me and I buried my face in my dads leg for the rest of the haunted house nearly did me in. That and when they microwaved the Gremlins. We had to leave the theater.

I don’t think it’s a matter of not being able to handle it. My kids are just fine in there and they’re scaredy cats. It’s just kind of a downer. It was needing some more magic and livening up. The happy ending was literally just a mural as you exited the ride.

2 Likes

I agree. I think all the fantasyland dark rides could use some sprucing up.

1 Like

I haven’t watched the video yet, but the scariness of this ride was the best part to me! I’m sad it’s been lightened up.

2 Likes

I absolutely love this ride. I cried when it (and Snow White) left Disney World. I’m so hoping my boys can ride it someday!

1 Like

This is why I’m trying to make my next trip be at Disneyland. I really want to see as many of these before they go away / get watered down.

3 Likes