Slinky Dog sell out?

Hi, I’m looking at the ThrillData on lightning lanes and it’s saying that slinky dog isn’t selling out until 9:30 or so thelast few days? I’m confused because I keep reading that it sells out by like 7:03. Am I mis reading the data?

1 Like

Depends on the day. And on occasion SDD appears to be sold out at 7:03 but more availability is there in the 7:10-7:!5 am range. This happened when my friend was there in early January.

2 Likes

If you keep refreshing you will see some availability. And crowds may have dropped recently!

3 Likes

This week has been very low.

5 Likes

This is good to know! I’m planning my 2025 trip. I’ve been torn about going in February - when I normally do or waiting until this week in April.

The calendar looked low, but it’s always great to get the “scoop” from you since you are there so often! Thanks!!

1 Like

I think Eater being early made this year an oddity. I would t plan on it always being this low.

5 Likes

That makes sense! I’ll check the 2025 calendar to see what weekend Easter is then!!

2 Likes

I was just going to say - Easter is this week next year! A different thread guessed that maybe the first week of April would be the sweet spot next year.

4 Likes

TP is rating the crowds a 6, but that must be high. SD is still available now at almost noon!

1 Like

Easter does fall during the Northeast April break in 2025 so I would avoid that week

2 Likes

Yeah… I’m thinking the week of April 8th now…

1 Like

Spring Break for a lot of schools floats to Easter week and the week after…With Easter early this year, next week is the best time to visit this spring…Next year Easter is April 20th and that will be one of the WORST weeks of the whole year to go…Last week of March/first week of April will be good time to go

2 Likes

This is what I’m debating! I prefer to go in February, but some other places in Orlando will have new offerings in the Spring.

All week the actual CL has been lower than the predicted.

1 Like

How do you see the actual crowd levels?

1 Like

From the TP app I go to the crowd calendar and click on the little clock symbol I circled.

1 Like

Usually when Easter is as late as it is next year, the week before Easter is nuts but the week after is moderate.

1 Like