Sling Dog Dash---Why are adults riding?

On this, we agree completely.

Some are fun because they have great airtime.

Some are fun because they have fantastic inversions.

Some are fun because they have pure speed.

Some are fun because of the theming included with the ride.
For Me, though, running a coaster under-speed takes away from the fun.

1 Like

Those two only battle Space Mountain for my least favourite rollercoasters at WDW.

you clearly have a different sense of fun on roller coasters than I do. Which is totally fine. I’m perfectly happy to have you not clog up the line (or the fastpass distribution) for my favorites, and I’ll do likewise for yours.

For the record, my least favorite, are, in order: 7DMT, SDD, and then Barnstormer.

1 Like

This is why I’m such a fan of solo touring. You’d drive me insane if we toured together :wink:

1 Like

You’ll be happier at WDW (and in life) if you expect the worst, hope for the best. :slight_smile:

or I like to expect the best and not freak out and deal with what happens… I’ll be bummed, but it will certainly not ruin my day

1 Like

I concur

1 Like

So I can try to see into Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, of course.

2 Likes

I can’t wait for our trip, but there isn’t one coaster in the Florida Disney parks I’d deem an adrenaline rush in the slightest. And to try to put stuff like airtime rating on a ride that is so clearly aimed at very young audiences is just silly, surely? SDD / Toy Story Land is about experiencing the world toy-sized for a brief time frame and that’s about it.

Not to put too fine a point on it, but aren’t you in the wrong parks if you’re into airtime and other intensity factors in your coasters? I’m not sure why you think intensity of the experience is the only thing adults should be about. Let people enjoy things and skip them if you don’t.

2 Likes

plus, in keeping with the story, it’s a coaster designed by a child! We should all be happy we make it through alive! :rofl:

5 Likes