Skipping FOP- Doing the right thing?

Thanks for the FoP motion sickness info.

And the FP info. Good to know.

Huh, never would have thought about weather or allergies. I think we’re going to pay attention next trip.

I’m definitely more affected if I’ve had too much fluid and not enough food.

This thread has really pointed out to me why we’re not that compelled to ride a lot of rides at WDW. I hadn’t realized it before.

2 Likes

I keep having to remind myself of this! And that we can’t do it all. It’s hard – the more I read here, the more awesome things I learn about. Anyway, thanks for the reminder.

@yeahtoast, saving FOP until a future trip when everyone can ride makes tons of sense to me.

Flight of Passage isn’t for everyone even if they loved the movie. Which I did but I can’t ride it so I choose Na’vi which I enjoy SO MUCH! And DH loves Na’vi, too. So the FoP people can RD for it and FP+ goes to the boat ride.

1 Like

I totally hear all of you that it doesn’t matter whether you love the movie or not, and I shouldn’t have stressed that part in my decision. I think for us it’s more about whether the stress and prioritization over fast passes for this ride is worth if for my group. If I can snag them and it makes sense, fine. But otherwise, I’ll but it on my priority list for next time.

5 Likes

good approach

2 Likes

UPDATE- We ended up rope-dropping this. With rider swap we rode 2 times in 45 mins. WELL WORTH IT. WE ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT. So glad we didn’t end up skipping it.

6 Likes

We are skipping it for our trip in January for very similar reasons. Grandparents don’t care. DS6 is all about Star Wars. DS3 won’t be tall enough. I figure it is a new ride so it will be there when we visit in a few years. We can enjoy it then when it will be easier to fit in because the wait times / fastpass+ for it will likely get less insane and our kids won’t care about the younger kid rides.