Six Flags 2020 Season Passes extended to 12/31/2021

When the lockdown first started Six Flags, like all the other parks, said they’d extend Annual Passes to compensate for the lockdown. They aren’t all year so I wondered how they would implement that. This morning I checked when they would expire and I saw this.

What are you doing for Season Pass Holders?

Thank you for being a 2020 Season Pass Holder! It’s important to us that we provide you with all of the value you paid for. As such, we have decided to extend your 2020 Season Pass until the end of 2021. There is nothing you need to do — your current card will continue to function until the end of the 2021 Season.

In another place they said that “add-ons” were extended by the same amount as the season passes. I think that means Dining Passes. Although I plan on checking on that.

So, in August 2019 we bought season passes and dining passes for < 150 /pp. They will be good for 28 months and we get two entrees, a snack and free drink refills every visit. It includes the water park and free parking. My family isn’t interested in going because of masks. But, I’ve dropped in a few times this fall when I’m driving by.

4 Likes