Shows with fastpass

Does anyone know where I can find a list of Disney World shows that have fastpasses the give priority seating? Do all shows with fastpass give priority seating or do you just get to skip the lines?

Off the top of my head I know that the Beauty and the Beast show has priority seating down front (worth it)
Frozen Sing-a-long can get you past a line but no priority seating
Enchanted Tales skips the line
Philharmagic skips the line
Monster’s Inc skips the line
Illuminations reserved area
Turtle Talk skips the line
Short film festival skips the line
Festival of the Lion King has it but I don’t know if there is special seating (you will be let in first so you can sit closer)
Tough to be a bug skips the line.

I don’t know about the others.

Festival of the Line King has a designated seating area. You can sit wherever you want in that section.
Fantasmic also has a designated seating area.

My experience with F! Is designated seating is only for dinner packages and FPP just ensures you get in.

You are right. I was confusing the dinner package with the FPP because they use the same entrance line.

I’ll also add: Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular, Disney Junior Live, and Voyage of the Little Mermaid at HS and Finding Nemo the Musical and Flights of Wonder at AK as other shows with FPP option. Of these Indiana Jones and Voyage of Little Mermaid can be good uses for catching an exact show time.