Show me your Disney!

Contemporary

4 Likes

Hopefully shopDisney will replenish soon. We’re not heading to WDW until April.

1 Like

This is a great thread. I just painted my office (at home) and am in need of some ideas.

We have mostly decorated our kids’ spaces with Disney (my husband thinks it is weird for other areas of the house). We mostly used decals because their tastes will change and I don’t want to redo the areas every few months because they don’t like a movie. The first two photos are the kids’ bathroom. The third from our oldest’s star wars room. The last is in their playroom.

6 Likes

9 Likes

I just looked up these Homestead mugs and holy cow I did not realize these hold 18oz!

2 Likes

yes, they are a bit sloshy… but the ones circled are smaller. I wanted to grab some today but my DH gave me the look. I’ll do it later :wink: :laughing:

4 Likes

We redid our upstairs foyer to be a very subtle Star Wars themed gym and game room. I am so happy with it - it’s my favorite room in the house!

5 Likes

They came. I need to find a home for them now. Stay tuned…,

6 Likes

I’m thinking of getting some along these lines to go in the kid’s playroom. So cute!

2 Likes

I’m getting some too! So cute!

3 Likes

pffft… I don’t have little ones at home anymore… it’s just for my Disney house :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::rofl:

3 Likes

My office will be the most “Disney” room in our new house. No shame here!

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing and enabling :wink: the disney love

1 Like

There’s a whole lotta cool SW stuff at Rooms-to-go

5 Likes

I debated doing Star Wars in the boys’ room, but ultimately chose Marvel. I may need to rethink…

2 Likes

I didn’t take pics of all of it b/c I wasn’t thinking about this thread. If I had a little one still at home I’d be redecorating :wink:

1 Like

I was looking at rentals in Orlando and saw one home with a walled off staircase, except for a peekaboo vignette of Mickey and gang sitting in front of a mouse sized fireplace in a little mouse apartment. I can’t believe I didn’t get a picture but I’ll look for it again.

1 Like

It’s tempting, but I’m not sure I can backtrack now. I’ve already picked up some great Marvel stuff. And, well, Thor. Yeah, Thor pretty much settles it for me!

2 Likes

That head board had some pretty cool looking dressers to accompany it. I could dive into it for one of my guest rooms… but I dont’ know if I could get my DH to go along w/ that :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: spending the money that is…

2 Likes

I need to make another to accommodate our December trip. Rug was also from ruggable. Maybe a little overpriced, but I like being able to chuck it in the wash.

6 Likes