Should I switch my day for HS?

Obviously I am tracking crowd levels for my upcoming trip.

We have 6 day hopper passes that we will be using from August 14-22. We have booked in to be at DHS on 16th and 21st. Initially the 16th was showing a lowest crowd level which is why we chose that day. However now the weekend is showing HS as a 4! Should I change one of my days?

Since the 16th and 21st are currently showing as CL 5, that’s only 1 different from a 4. The general consensus is that it is not worth totally rearranging your plans for a predicted difference of just one level. There’s not much actual difference in just one level. The actual crowd levels for any one day could very easily turn out to be a level higher or lower, and then you’d wonder why you bothered to switch.

4 Likes

My thoughts as well but the weekend dropped dramatically at all parks. We were avoiding the weekend for that reason but I am tempted now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Are yoi getting G+? Rumor is that wuyh morr locals at HS on the weekends, there are fewer people in the G+ lines.

But honestly, I do my schedule more around operating hours, i.e. AK (earliestt open) never follows MK (latest open) u less we aren"t rope dropping AK, etc.

3 Likes

I would always keep my desired days and ignore the crowd calendar. I good touring plan will make any crowd easy to manage.

8 Likes

We did end up switching some days around. Which ended up being more about getting dining reservations we really wanted.

I never even look at crowd levels. They can be 2 levels out - in either direction - quite easily and sometimes more. I would never recommend anyone change their days based on them.

4 Likes