Has anyone been using the TP Ticket Finder Tool to track prices over the last few weeks? I’m curious as to whether the Disney price increase has carried over to the discount sellers yet. I’m wondering if I should buy now or wait. Trip is late November-early December.
Looking at 7 day PH (2 adult, 2 child) tickets. Will either be renting DVC or booking through MVT for agency exclusive.
Buy now or wait?