Shop Disney Sales

Does Shop Disney have sales at particular times of the year that would be good to wait for? There are a handful of things (plushes, specialized magic bands, etc) I’d like to get between now and Christmas/January trip. Is it worth signing up for their emails? Do they have good Cyber Monday deals? Any other tips?

1 Like

I have seen sales there before. Some free shipping, some BOGO, etc. You an always sign up for the emails and then unsubscribe later if you are tired of getting them. Sorry, can’t remember if there were Cyber Monday deals last year, but I would imagine they had something going on.

1 Like

They have decent deals on Black Friday. However, their shipping stinks that time of year. They have cancelled orders on me and it took 3-4 weeks one time to ship an item. I was afraid I wouldn’t have it for Christmas. I had called them because they said 7-10 business days, but they said that is 7-10 business days from when it is shipped, not when ordered.

They also have their twice upon a year sales as well.

1 Like

Oh yikes! That’s good to know that their shipping isn’t so good when they’re overwhelmed with orders.