Shoe Covers-RAIN

Can those of you who have used rain covers for the shoes possibly post links of ones that worked? So many on Amazon have bad reviews.
TIA!

1 Like

I was just looking at these too. The forecast next week is bumming me out.

1 Like

Sorry, I don’t have a report on one that worked, only on one we bought but ended up not using. We got the largest pair (XXXL) for DH but it would not fit over his size 12 shoes, and since I was ok with wearing sandals, neither of us used them. We got them from Amazon, the brand was Dry Steps, and there was a logo on them with “J.M.” inside a shield design. They seemed to be fairly well built, but we never used them.

1 Like

Same!

I just opt for water friendly shoes like Crocs, Croc sandals, Keens, Tevas, etc.

2 Likes

I cannot speak to any covers that work, but I have used rain boots at DL in the rain and kept nice and dry.

1 Like

Also I have heard about people who put on socks and then put on plastic coverings then a second pair of socks. It doesn’t keep your shoes dry, but it does keep your feet dry.

I have used these a couple times & they worked well.
VXAR Shoes Covers Rain Snow Boots… https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0791GPQZW?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

2 Likes

I have never worn covers but was glad I brought my Hello Kitty rainboots for this trip. See the water flow at my feet. It was heavy. A few days ago I wore my Sperry top siders and they were great.

2 Likes

Wow thanks for the information!

2 Likes