Shhhhhhh! Please keep your voices down

I’d appreciate it if everyone could keep their voices down and tiptoe down the hall so as not the wake the ROFR monster.

I just signed the paperwork on a Boardwalk contract!! I’m so excited!

24 Likes

Jealousy is setting in. We wanted Boardwalk, but when we were looking, there was nothing that fit our needs…so we went with SSR. Don’t regret SSR. We love it…but we still end up trying to book at Boardwalk 7 months out! :grin:

And I won’t make a sound.

yell-timber

3 Likes

Yes, I thought of you during this process! I had always assumed that, like you, I’d end up buying at SSR to keep costs down. I can’t believe I was able to get Boardwalk at the price I did in the end.

Very glad you’ve been able to book at Boardwalk at 7 months thus far! Hope that trend continues!

3 Likes

I saw some great Boardwalk prices recently! Congratulations!

As much as I would like Boardwalk, I can’t bring myself to do it because typically the price per point per year is so high. But when I was looking at the DisBoards ROFR report today, there were some BWV contracts that sold for low enough that they came in at the $4 pp/py range. That is a different story all together!

I am holding tight for a little more savings and some direct points to add to my resale. Looking for direct so I can use them at future resorts, but man it is tough.

Sssssh - I will not wake the monster.

5 Likes

:crossed_fingers:t3: and :shushing_face:

3 Likes

Congratulations!!

2 Likes

Good luck! :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Fingers crossed for you! Good luck!

1 Like

Good luck. We will all tiptoe for you!

2 Likes

A quiet :shushing_face:… “Congratulations!” to you!

1 Like

Thanks to everyone for the tiptoeing and whispering–IT PASSED ROFR IN 9 DAYS!!!

Boardwalk 150 points (Dec use year)
$118/point
150/22, 300/23, 150/24
Sent on 6/14, passed on 6/23

I

16 Likes

Wahoo! Congratulations!

3 Likes

My contract closed today! One step closer to those points!

10 Likes

I got my points today and I booked my first stay on my own points! 48 days from offer to points, which is much faster than what I expected. So happy to be an owner. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Woohoo!!

1 Like

Congrats!

When is you first stay on your own points??? What is your countdown?!

2 Likes

Congratulations!! It is a great club to be a part of.

2 Likes

Thursday! :joy:

I had a trip with rented points already planned tomorrow through Thursday. I refreshed a lot tonight and got a room to add a night at GFV. I feel like it’s gonna hit differently knowing I booked it with my own points.

5 Likes

That is fabulous!!!

2 Likes