Shark Reef at Typhoon Lagoon closing?

The following was posted on a FB group I follow today. Anyone heard if this is true?

We have word that the Shark Reef attraction at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park will be permanently closing at the end of operations today.
Typhoon Lagoon will begin its annual refurbishment tomorrow, October 26 2014, and those familiar with the situation tell us that the Shark Reef will not be reopening following the refurbishment completion in early January 2015.
The 100x23ft Shark Reef at Typhoon Lagoon gives guests the opportunity to snorkel through a sunken ship in a saltwater pool, complete with sharks and tropical fish.
An underwater observation area is available for those who want to view without getting wet.
Disney has not made any announcements about the closure of the Shark Reef, so as always, this should be treated as speculation until confirmed.

Saw the same rumor. We’ll see

That would make me sad. That’s what I do at TL when the others are doing the water slides.

Looks like the exact text I read on WDWMagic. Still a rumor, but WDWMagic doesn’t usully run something unless there is a pretty solid source.