Shanneepants Rides Again, {But Not as Often as @Dreamer}

Boo Bash was a wonderful time!

The crowds were so low. We had some snacks, watched the Cadaver Dan’s, rode a bunch of rides.

Got on Space Mountain 2x right at the end of the night. That made the night for me.

It was nice to ride things that my MIL could stay in her ECV on the rides. Some she transferred to a wheelchair and they put that on the ride.

We would have been able to do more without her but she made it to Midnight. We cannot believe that she did the whole day. I hope she’s not wiped out for today.

We are taking it slow this morning. Headed to Epcot later. Eating at Teppan Edo for lunch.

Going to Topolino for dinner tonight. My friend’s daughter (who is also a friend of my oldest daughter) works for Space X. She just got a job with them in July. She will be joining us at dinner. Looking forward to hearing all about the launch from her. Crew Dragon Launch Engineer II is her title.

20 Likes

So glad you had a great time last night!! Have a nice day EP. We’re off to AK today. Enjoy dinner with your friend’s daughter!

4 Likes

OMG too fricken cute!!!

4 Likes

You tooooo funny!

2 Likes

Goofy is pretty amazing in those board shorts!! :rofl:

4 Likes

Love the costumes!
Glad you had such a good time at Boo Bash!!
Hope everyone recovers nicely. Great idea to give yourselves the morning off.
Have fun at Epcot!!!

3 Likes

Will do!!!

Looking forward to the day.

Just got some fuel. Look out now.

1 Like

You guys looked so cute last night! Glad to hear you had low crowds and your MIL was able to make it until midnight. Have a great day today!

4 Likes

Thanks!!! Are you on your way to Disneyland?

2 Likes

At the airport!

5 Likes

On the plane!

5 Likes

Have fun @Wahoohokie and @Julianne_fki

Do you have a trip report

3 Likes

Yay!! We are getting ready to board soon. Will try for a ROTR BG at 7.

7 Likes

Not yet…

1 Like

Sounds like Boo Bash was great. That’s fabulous your MIL made it until midnight. Good idea to take it slow today.
#jealous about your dinner at Topolino’s.

1 Like

I am always #jealous of you and your eateries!

2 Likes

You have had some great ADRs on this trip. :yum:

1 Like

https://forum.touringplans.com/t/i-m-going-to-disneyland-and-disney-world-and-universal-orlando-a-crazy-persons-trip-report/80881?u=wahoohokie
Here you go!

4 Likes

Thanks

2 Likes

I hope our Boo Bash night is just as successful!

4 Likes