Shanneepants Rides Again, {But Not as Often as @Dreamer}

I am going to give it a try to do a live trip report.

The players are myself (Shannon), my mom (Kay), my mother-in-law (Judie), and my sister-in-law (Janell).

My mom has traveled with me many times and she knows how to go at my pace. She allows me to tell her what to do and when to do it. My mom-in-law can be a challenge on a good day. She will be having an EVC to help her. She has some health issues and there is no way that she will be able to handle all the walking. Not sure how much park time she will be able to do either. My sister-in-law is one of my best friends and I know that we will have the best time together.

We are traveling tomorrow September 16 to September 22…the other 3 will be leaving and then I will be meeting up with @dreamer @Wahoohokie @JustKeepSmiling and @Julianne_fki until Sunday the 26th.

Our flight tomorrow is from Baltimore at 3:50 in the afternoon. Once we arrive I am planning on just hanging out at Pop for the evening. Maybe a ride on the skyliner if we feel like doing that.

Catch you all tomorrow at lift-off!

29 Likes

Have a great time!

2 Likes

@Shanneepantslovesdisney I am so excited to follow along!!! Have a great trip!

2 Likes

Nice title! :rofl:

4 Likes

Bahahahaha!!!

I can never keep up!

3 Likes

Have a blast

2 Likes

Don’t forget the official trip logo that @DreamfindersGhost provided :laughing:
horse

Safe travels and enjoy your trip @Shanneepantslovesdisney !!

10 Likes

Thanks for adding the logo…I wasn’t sure how to add it.

4 Likes

I can’t believe you actually called it this :joy:

9 Likes

Sure you can!

5 Likes

:heart:

2 Likes

Have a great time

1 Like

Can’t believe you haven’t mastered copy and paste with all your other skills.
@Dreamer would have already had a dozen t-shirts made up and ready to go with the logo and trip title. :rofl:

9 Likes

Have ALL THE FUN!!! Love your idea for a two stage trip. Family then Fab 5 or 6 or whatever number you all are expecting.!! :laughing:

5 Likes

What?? Seems like a perfectly good title. :stuck_out_tongue: :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Bahahaha! That could be a funny shirt. You know how she likes to wait to the last minute to do everything.

I may have a few t-shirts in the suitcase!

Fab 5 - to be honest that is how I managed to get this trip on the books. They invited me to join them. To get off work I made it appealing to the MIL to start the trip with them.

9 Likes

Whenever your MIL slows you down, just remember that the Fab Five will be all out all the time! :rofl:

Have so much fun with your family! But save a little bit for when we get there. :wink:

8 Likes

Ohhhhhh, don’t you worry!

5 Likes

Uh-oh @Dreamer, @Wahoohokie and @Julianne_fki . We have a bossy boots joining us. Should we be worried?? :joy: :rofl: :joy:

Just kidding @Shanneepantslovesdisney! We :heart: you. Safe travels! Have fun with the family and then more fun with us!!

11 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes