Shampoo at Pop Century

I know this is from July, but…

If you discover that a bottle is empty, a simple stop by the front desk to let them know and it’s taken care of. :slight_smile: My conditioner bottle was empty at POFQ in September and I just popped by the front desk on my way to the busses and when I got back that evening, all the bottles had been filled. (I was able to make it work as I had some spray that helps with humidity but also detangles, but if it’s a concern, check it as soon as you get into the room.)

1 Like

Sorry, no idea if it was hypoallergenic. It is the H2O brand if that helps.

I always bring my own soap, shampoo, and conditioner because I have sensitive skin. Hotel brands are not hypoallergenic normally. Better to be safe than sorry.

Thank you! I’ll research the brand

You’re right, better safe than sorry :blush: I’ll probably bring my own for the kids.

1 Like

Does anyone know if they have added these dispensers to the All-Star Music resort rooms??

These shampoos, conditioners, and body washes have a strong scent so for those who prefer unscented products, you may want to bring your own.

We were just at AKL. Individual bottles of shampoo, conditioner, body wash, mouthwash, body lotion; the kind that mouse keeping leaves when they clean the room, and I collect each day so that they leave more.

2 Likes