Seven dwarfs mine train

How is attraction (and similar ones) for four year olds? How did your children react to it?

My 4 year old loved it: Hands in the air, big grin loved it. One of my favorite pictures from our trip was that ride photo. It is a pretty tame roller coaster. Very cute though and a favorite in our family.

I have a 6 year old who said it was her favorite ride. My other 6 year old didn't like it. I know there's quite a difference in maturity between a 6 and a 4 year old, but take it for what it's worth.

It was one of my 4 year old's favorite rides. But one of his other favorites was Expedition Everest, so take that for what it's worth.

4 year old- loved it, 64 year old- had to take 5 minutes before she could walk out the exit. It's very subjective

My 4 year old loved it as well. It's much closer to the Barnstormer than Space Mountain.

My 3.5 year old (then) didn't want to go on it at first, but the cries turned into laughter and smiles and absolutely loved it!!!!

It is more gentle than the Barnstormer roller coaster, a very smooth ride, and with a fun slow-down through the mine in the middle. Having said that, it's too fast and too scary for my boys, who were 4 and 6 when we last went. The six year old rode, hated it the whole time but didn't cry, and said after that he'd never do it again. The 4-year-old watched it once, declared, "too fast!" and refused to ride. So, most littles will love it, but some will find it too scary.