September Vs March

Hi all, We have visited WDW from the UK twice now, both times in March. We are now planning a trip in September 2020 for our second anniversary - also looking forward to missing the Spring Break crowds. What other differences should we expect? Whats great about a September visit? TIA

The biggest issue would be hurricane season vs non hurricane season. crowds are lower in September and the Halloween party will be an option for September.

1 Like

One thing to be aware of is that September is one of the hottest months you can visit. I think last year it was the hottest month in Orlando all year long, so that will be a contrast to what you’re used to in March. But, crowds are pretty nice in September. I’ve been and really enjoyed it even if it feels like you’re melting!

2 Likes

Hot and lots of rain but less crowds because US schools are back in session. March is one of the driest months in Florida. Halloween decorations and Epcot Food and Wine. The Halloween parties make picking a MK day trickier as it closes early several days a week.

1 Like

We used to only do September, until my kids were too old to pull out of school. I think you will love September.

1 Like