September 2016 Meet Ups

I’ll be there 9/22-10/2 :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will be in Epcot on the 19th and can make the 7:30 meet. How about something for AK on the 22nd? I know from converstations on lines that a few people will be there.

@jec4289 I’ll add it & if I need to adjust it let me know. Thanks!

@GrammieDP4 I haven’t heard anything yet.

I’ll be there 9/21 - 9/30 wooooot! :jack_o_lantern:

I’ll be there 9/30-104, MNSSHP 10/2

@PrincipalTinker, I’m sure I can… our plan is to do HM at 6:30 and then kill time until the Liberty Sq. treat stop opens anyway, then head to Splash and trick or treat or way up to Town Square for the parade.

1 Like

Cool! I’ve added 9/19 UK beer cart to my spreadsheet :tada:
Anyone else going to 9/20 MNSSHP? Would love to do a meet there.

I’m going to MNSSHP on 9/20. Maybe we could also do a 7pm meet at HM like they are doing on 9/3?

I meant like they are doing on 9/2

For anyone interested in a meet at AK on 9/22. Are there any suggestions for a good place and time?

1 Like

I’m onboard with a 7 pm HM meet on 9/20! I plan to ride it several times that night anyhow. :slight_smile: What if liners did this at every MNSSHP?

How do we get a 7pm 9/20 meet at HM during MNSSHP added to the list?

Yes! I am interested. Right now we plan a late breakfast at 11 at Park Fare, so maybe late afternoon or evening?

We haven’t decided between 9/18 and 9/20 yet, but I’m pretty sure we will be in the line for the 7 dwarfs at 7pm. :disappointed: as it is the one must do for my son!

@GrammieDP4 I added it. Sorry, I wasn’t home last night to do it :slight_smile: Thanks!

I think I may be at CC for dinner on 9/3 instead of 9/4. Anyone want to meet up?

1 Like

I like to set up a meet: My dates are September 24-28th. 24th-Broadwalk(PM) / 25th-Kinda Open / 26th-AK / 27th-AKL Resort Day … Anyone interested?

We are doing a quick trip September 8-11, for NOJ.
Will anyone be around then?

My dates are September 18-25. On the 24 we are doing our second MK night and must see MSEP since my other night is MNSSHP. On the 25th we have Brunch at CG at 10:45. We might squeeze in a few MK rides or FOF but have a long drive back. Let me know if any of that works for you. It’s just me and DH, kids all grown so a little more flex with time we leave. I hope to meet up at the party on the 20th. Not sure about the 19th at Epcot, i’m thinking we will parkhop to HS that night for SW fireworks. Just not a fan of illuminations.

1 Like

Sad we won’t be there this year. If you are going to the concert I hope you will share a report. Would love to hear how the new venue at wws is. I did a trip report on our trip from last year. Rain was a big problem but loved being in the kingdom.