September 2015 Roll Call

@mALYficent, Just wanted to update the spreadsheet and you; we changed our dates from 8/28 - 9/4, instead we arrive at POP 8/31 and stay until 9/9 :smile:

Updated! :smile:

I’ve added you to the spreadsheet of all September Liners! Feel free to send a request to join the Facebook group as well :smile:

what’s the spreadsheet link again. Im having trouble getting to it. could be my work computer.

September 19-26. Beach Club Resort. Can’t wait!!!

1 Like

Here you are, my good sir! Now if you just joined Facebook, you could find it there :wink:

http://1drv.ms/1FFD9OG

1 Like

Welcome to Touring Plans!! (I welcomed you over in Chat as well :smiley: )

I’ve added you to the September spreadsheet that can be found in my previous reply to @brerbeer, and that shows how many of us will be there in Sept. There’s a lot! Please also feel free to join the Facebook group!

1 Like

After canceling our trip for 9/5 to 9/21 because of a prospective new job, I just booked a last minute trip for 9/11 to 9/16 – it was crazy re-planning everything at the last minute, but we are so excited!

9/12 - AK
9/13 - HS
914 - EP
9/15 - MK and MNSSHP
9/16 - MK

Yay! Only 16 more days!!

2 Likes

Woohoo!! Added you to the spreadsheet :smiley: where are you staying??

We’ll be there 3-8 September and staying in a Lion King suite at Art of Animation. Only my teen an I have gone before, 1st trip for hubby, mil, 8yr old son, and 6 yr old daughter! Akershus reservation and fastpass for both Elsa and 7dwarves. Success so far!

1 Like

We are staying at the Fort Wilderness cabins

1 Like

Updated spreadsheet link! It has been moved to Google Drive, so the link to OneDrive up above will no longer work.

We are going Sept 10-13, staying at Port Orleans Riverside :slight_smile: I am most excited for Night of Joy :smile: This was a surprise trip and girl trip with my cousin, Sharon :slight_smile: After a rough start to the year (8 surgeries between the two of us :frowning: ) We are going to enjoy a little together time enjoying the Magic of Disney and some wonderful music :smile:

1 Like

If anyone is looking for a September Memory Maker Share check out this thread :smile:

Looking for a mid September Memory Maker share

Come join us :slight_smile:

Hello fellow September wdw visitors. I will be at WLV from sept 20th - 26th. 13 of us in all are going and I was pronounced family TA. I am not a TA and just hoping I did alright. It will be a magical time for the young children and emotional time for the parents. My father died suddenly and this was his dream to be able to take his grandchildren. So we go in his honor. Hope everyone has a safe and magical trip.

2 Likes

So sorry to hear about your father. How lovely that you are honoring his memory in this way. I hope you have a wonderful, magical trip.

Sept is finally here. Have fun liners!

1 Like

Sept 7-13 Polynesian Resort!!

1 Like

Sept 5 - 9, staying at POFQ. Looking forward to an adults-only trip and officially getting engaged at MK!

1 Like

We will be in WDW tomorrow, Sept 8 for 5 nights… We are husband and wife staying at Port Orleans Riverside in a Royal Room. Looking forward to great food, especially Be Our Guest. can’t wait to ride the Seven Dwarves Mine Train. It’s going to be great just roaming around feeling like kids again.