Segway tour in ft. Wilderness

anyone done this? would i be a complete old lady nerd if i did this? 33 years ago on our disney moon we rented canoes and did horse back riding. hmmm maybe i should do a speed boat from contemporary instead

1 Like

Hmmmm indeed. A saddle might have been more comfortable :wink:. Segway sounds like lots of fun…but don’t fall off.:fearful:

1 Like

well 33 years ago, a horse named pumpkin had a mind of her own and tried to forge her own path…i can control a segway…it has no brain

1 Like

I did a segway tour in Miami a couple of years ago (and I’m over 40 here…), but it did NOT go well. Those things are NOT easy to control. I survived with only tire burn on my leg from a crash into a curb before we even got started, but never again.

1 Like

I guess that you didn’t refer to the segway as ‘Pumpkin’ but rather a more Anglo Saxon name :wink:. There is nothing more painful than hurt pride and falling hurts so much more as one ages. I admire you for ‘having a go’ though.:slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you!

I think I had a choice other name for that thing. HA!

I did make it through the tour - I was fine on Star Island where there were no cars to worry about. But when we were in traffic, I was pretty much glued to the guide who had his hand on my handlebars to help control it.

1 Like

i would never be brave enough for a tour in miami. we are talking ft. Wilderness here…how bad could it be?

1 Like