Seaworld Orlando - Sesame Place

Good morning! We are going to check out the new Sesame land at Seaworld in October. We’re actually going prior to our Disney days as a little test run. My son thinks that Cookie Monster is bff with Mickey so it works out.

Has anyone been to the land recently? Any suggestions of a rough touring plan? I think there are a couple rides that we will try and rope drop (Big Bird and Abby rides). I’ve read a little on KtP about the M&Gs so we will try for a couple of those. I have also watched Tim Tracker’s walk through, but it was when the park had JUST opened so it doesn’t feel like it will be that representative.

Do we need Abby’s magic wand to skip the lines? Anything we should do in the rest of the park with little kids? (DS4 and DS1) Thanks!

1 Like

How did I not know about Sesame Place at Seaworld??? My kids (4 and 2) would love it. If I had known before we booked, I might have been able to talk my wife into staying 1 more night. We only have 4 park days so I don’t think I can squeeze it in this trip.

1 Like

Aww such a bummer! It just opened this spring! I think that they partially re-purposed an old area but it looks SO cute.

1 Like

Yeah … after your post, I looked at the stuff online and it looks great, especially for my 2 year old. I just can’t see giving up our Epcot day or 1 of our 2 MK days for it.

1 Like

Agreed! It’s so hard! We are in Orlando for 10 days, 1 Sesame and 6 WDW and it still doesn’t feel like enough!

1 Like

I would love to do that, but my wife would lose her mind. Before we had kids, we did a 7 night trip to WDW/Universal. The last 1.5 days my wife sent me off to the parks alone while she relaxed at the pool! She has fun at the parks for a few days, but then is ready to do something else.

2 Likes