Scrapbooking

I used to be very into scrapbook and would like to start again with pics from my last trip And prep for my upcoming trip. Are there any shops (besides big box stores) that’s carry WDW specific items… Example chef mickey title for page or safari I mickey cut outs… Any sites anyone uses??

1 Like

I’m an avid scrapbooker (hence my username). I have a local store I go to for traditional items and I also make some digital books through a company called Panstoria. You can try Archiver’s new online store: www.archiversannex.com I have not ordered from them yet, but they do have Disney items. Have fun!

4 Likes

Scrapper here as well. I use www.scrapyourtrip.com it has a large variety of items from paper to overlays and headliners. If you sign up to receive their emails within a few days you will be sent a coupon generally 20% off. They do have sale pretty often.

3 Likes

I’ll have to check that out! Thanks! I’ve never ordered much online because I ordered everything from my best friend, who was a Creative Memories consultant. Now that they’re out of business, I’m starting to look at other sources.

I’ve purchased quite a bit at the Archivers store. Glad to see they now have an online store too.

1 Like

I save Everything from our Disney trip- every paper, advertisement, flyer, napkins(unused :smile), coasters, - Everything! I use them to “embellish”
my pages.

2 Likes

@moms- I do the same thing. Everyone thinks I’m crazy. Lol. All the stuff I bring home makes for great embellishments.

2 Likes

I became a Close To My Heart consultant 5 years ago… and while we never got Disney license, our designers get creative and created some Disney inspired stamps and paper packs. I was kinda sad that Creative Memories “lost” the license, b/c i always got some items from my friend.

I know! I used a couple of the red Mickey albums and the Disney paper and stickers. Thankfully, I bought all of the Disney digital artwork before they discontinued it, and I’m still able to use it with my Panstoria software (they created the CM software). I’m currently working on a digital book of our last trip to WDW.