Scooter Rental

My husband needs to rent a scooter to use. What rental service do you recommend other than Disney.

Here is a link to the ones that will that will deliver to bell services: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/wheelchair-rentals/

We used scooterbug last year. Best Price Scooters are giving us a better deal for our next trip. They seem easier to work with.

1 Like

I just got back from Disney 3 weeks ago. We used scooter vacation for 7 days they will bring the ECV to you and pick it up from you so if you have any questions or concerns they can help you. We had no problems using the ECVs at all. I even forgot to charge mine overnight and it still lasted the whole day in Epcot from 9am to 9pm after being at AK the day before. Their prices range from $25 - $40 a day and if you use promo code FB10-18 you can save 10% if you rent for more than 3 days. The price range is based on scooter size I needed the biggest size because of my weight but my wife used a lighter one. We did have a problem on departure day, our car battery died and I was at the lobby and DW was with the car in the parking lot. When the driver came to pick up the scooters I asked if he would pick up my DW’s from the parking lot, this was no problem. I felt bad that he had to make multiple stops but it did not phase him at all. Here is their website www.scootorlando.com . I will use them for our next trip.

Buena Vista were fantastic.

Just an FYI, you can choose any place you want to rent your scooter from, like @joefishing209 did. The ones listed on the Disney website (on the bottom of the page I linked above) will deliver to Bell Services so you don’t have to be there to coordinate drop-off and pick-up. It’s up to you how you want to handle it. We found it very convenient to not have to worry about coordinating times. You may very well find better pricing elsewhere. I don’t know because we didn’t look.

I’ve heard good things about all the ones on the list.

1 Like