Sci Fi Dinner Reservation?

We are a little over 100 days out from our trip and the hubs really wants to take the kids to sci-fi dinner theater. I know the food is not so hot but finding a reservation is proving to be hard. I have already set up the reservation finder to look for one. My question is what are the chances of walk in availability? We really only have 1 night(11/27) available for it BUT we can do it at any time that day. Thanks in advance.

Don’t give up on the reservation finder. I got a 7:00 SciFi dinner reservation last week for 8/18.

1 Like

I would not could on walk up. Don’t give up hope. your ADR finder will come thru!

1 Like

I’d expect walk up to be difficult, especially if that’s a time of free meal plans. The ADR finder should help - if you ended up having to try walk up, I’d try for a real early dinner to maximize the chances they have availability…

1 Like

Reservation finder helped me find a table I was about to give up! We have 39 days till our trip and I booked it about 2 weeks ago.

2 Likes

We were able to get a Sci-Fi Diner reservation using the reservation finder for our trip in October and we only had one day that would work for us. Just keep it active - it’ll come through!

1 Like

We got a table via walk-in, but that was May 2014. Not sure how much things have changed. We didn’t have to wait long then, but didn’t get a car table. We had one of the picnic table type seats around the edge. But it was fine.