Saying "no" to Chef Mickey's?

Now, this is a slightly different take from your original post:

If you asked her for her top 3 things, then you do want to go to Chef Mickeys. Because you want to accommodate her most favorite things. Even if they’re not your favorite.

So, instead of figuring out a way to tell her no, what you probably want to do is figure out a way to talk yourself into yes!

2 Likes

This is great!! Glad your kids had a great time there. I’m a big fan of the place and looking forward to going there in April. Can’t beat the atmosphere.

My daughters restaurant she wanted to return to is Sci Fi, and sure I added it to my plans!

Yes, I had a change heart after my original post. I talked to DD4 more about our trip and llearned CM’s was one of the her Top 3. So, yes, instead of figuring out how to tell her “no” … I talked myself (and my wife) into “yes”.

3 Likes

:+1:
Wise choice.

I don’t ride most of the rollercoasters, so I had a lot of Fps left over, one for each of RnR, BTMRR, and Space. I asked each one of my three kids which rollercoaster they’d like to ride twice- and then held my breath. Because IF they had both wanted the same one, then I’d have to figure out how to do that or someone would be unhappy. Luckily, they each picked a different coaster (which I kind of thought they would or I wouldn’t have put myself I such predicament).

You have to mean what you say, when you’re saying “no”, but also when you’re saying “yes”.

1 Like

Just want to add that if eating with Mickey is the main appeal, try TH instead. The food and atmosphere is decent.

2 Likes