Saw this and thought of you…

@Shmebulock had to take pics just for you.

13 Likes

GREAT SCOT!!!

I LOVE IT!!!

Thank you for tagging me :yellow_heart:

I might need to start working towards being on Santa’s nice list… :crossed_fingers:t3::crossed_fingers:t3::laughing::laughing:

12 Likes

Are you at UOR now??

Do you have a TR??

6 Likes

We are here now. I’m. It nearly organized enough to have a live TR. I will do one when I get home! So many great moments.

5 Likes

Super.
Looking forward to hearing all about it.
Enjoy yourself…!!

3 Likes

I’ve just spoken to Santa and he’s amenable to the idea of a BTTF Loungefly :smiley::grin::smiley::grin::smiley::grin:

Now I just need to hope they still sell these next summer.

Although firstly I should probably hope that we actually book a trip for next summer… :crossed_fingers:t3::crossed_fingers:t3::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

You know how to get in touch with Santa!? Could you pass him some notes from me?

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl: I can try… :woman_shrugging:t4::laughing:

1 Like

Is this heavy?

1 Like

Only if there’s something wrong with the earth’s atmosphere in the future :laughing::blowfish:

3 Likes

Sorry, in truth I don’t know.
I still don’t own a Loungefly.
They seemed reasonably light in the shops, but that’s not the same as carrying one…

I’m guessing the question perhaps had more to do with the potential of shipping one from here vs wearing one

1 Like

Oh I thought it was in consideration of how it was in use.
I don’t know the answer either way, but I can’t miss a chance to quote BTTF when it’s appropriate :laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

That is awesome!!

1 Like

I’m sure you can get it here, I haven’t bought a single one of my Loungeflys in the US. All online.

ETA you can but it’s out of stock here. You might find it somewhere else though.

1 Like

Good to know :+1:t2:

Though DH (aka Santa) will probably just write me an IOU and I’ll look for it in the parks :crossed_fingers:t3::crossed_fingers:t3:

1 Like

It was just a joke…a play on words. Marty always said “This is heavy.”

2 Likes

Then I have even more :heart::heart::heart::heart: for that post :laughing:

2 Likes

Definitely order it if you can. I think that sometimes they don’t stick around for long. Bookmark that site and then Santa can pick it up as soon as it’s back in stock.

3 Likes

@Shmebulock last night we saw this one too!

6 Likes