Savi's - no availabilities released after 14 May 2022

Hi, I’ve noticed Savi’s has yet to release any availbilities after 14 May 2022. I’ve been watching since 60+10 and no availabilities have been released after this date. Does anyone know if it’s normal for Savi’s to do bulk date drops at a single time inside 60 days? Thanks

I hate to say it but there seems to be no rhyme or reason as to what Disney is doing anymore with ADRs of all kinds.

Keep checking I guess. I feel bad that that’s the answer but … that’s the answer

3 Likes

I can’t speak to Savis specifically but I had problems getting availability for the Rhino tour and ended up missing out

What I found worked was log into MDE, then find the enchanted extra you’re interested in.
It will come up with today’s date and a calendar icon beside it.
Under that is the Check Availability button.
Click that.
Then change dates.

I found if you do this you will get further dates than if you use the calendar icon.

Good luck!

3 Likes

I thought someone might give that as the answer. :pensive: Thank you for letting me know though!

1 Like

Thanks for your help. I’ll just keep trying every which way on MDE.

1 Like

I know the phones are awful but double check with them as well. I can tell you this last time we went pickings were slim (Jan). They didn’t even have the case it comes in nor the boxes for the droids. No backpacks for droids. No character lightsabers in Doc Ondars. So I almost wonder if they run out of supplies do they not book more until they know they have a shipment coming in. We got a discount in Jan since they didn’t have the lightsaber cases and we went and bought the backpack style ones in Doc Ondars.

1 Like

The remainder of May availabilities all dropped this morning at 6am. We got what we needed. Thanks again for all your help.

1 Like

thanks for the heads up, I got ours as well!

1 Like