Saturday, April 10

I’m gonna be reviewing my touring plans again with the idea of which FPs I would want. There go my next few evenings…

2 Likes

You’re looking at it all wrong. It’s not “there go my next few evenings.” It’s “Woot! I have more planning I get to do!”

9 Likes

I used to feel that way. But after having re-planned (and re-booked) my trip about 8 times over the last year, I’m “done” with the planning and ready to just be there.

13 Likes

As if you weren’t toying with them one way or another anyway.

We are Liners too. We know how this goes.

11 Likes

Anyone else a little nervous that regardless of the announcement, you won’t have much time to react? I think I would feel better if I was within my 60 day window- past experience has told me that if you are within that window since everyone will be booking for trips throughout the window, you would have a pretty good chance of getting what you want.

I will be at day 73. Would I change my arrival EP day to AK? I seriously doubt FoP would be available?

I hope if FP is back the Dibbs site works again too.

6 Likes

Rumor is that MaxPass is not coming back to DLR.

8 Likes

This makes me sad b/c I thought everyone got the same chance w/ MP unlike FP

2 Likes

It is interesting you bring up the 3 feet. I wouldn’t be surprised if they changed outdoor lines to 3 feet. They are increasing my child’s elementary classroom size at the end of April. They are combining 2 14 kid class with 6 feet (for 2 1/2 hours) between to 1 28 kid class with 3 feet (6 hour instruction).

If they can do this for kids who can’t get the vaccine being taught inside, I can’t see why they wouldn’t do the same for DW. And I’m in CA where the regulations have been strict!

Selfishly I hope they increase park capacity so my sister can come with us on one of the sold out days and add in entertainment or more character interaction. I know this will happen eventually but hoping for early June!!!

3 Likes

The FP indicator now switches ‘on’ on April 11 and stays on every day after that.

25 Likes

Dang…now I’m thinking about this and kind of wondering. What it means for those of us who have leads by reservations for dining (see other thread). If we make FP and then cancel the leading reservation, even if within the 60 day window and even with another on-site reservation booked, will we lose the FP? I might have to decide which I want more.

1 Like

I think as long as you still has tickets and a reservation it stayed but who knows now?

Lordy.

What the heck do we do with this information?! :exploding_head:

7 Likes

Which means…tomorrow it will change to April 12?

When I was a kid, I always felt that the song “Tomorrow” from Annie, which is supposed to be a song of hope, was a little dire…because it seems like Tomorrow is ALWAYS a day away. You can never actually ARRIVE at Tomorrow. (Side note: Originally, the lyric for this was “…you’re only a day away…”, but I’ve seen more recent productions of this where the line was changed to “…you’re always a day away.” The difference that one word makes is significant.)

3 Likes

I was thinking about this too…I would maybe want to change my HS day to be later in my trip but there are no PP left. With a DD6 who doesn’t like any of the “big” rides, HS is the only place I’d really be concerned about.

2 Likes

OK… I’m going to ask a stupid question: Where is this? I’ve been looking and looking and I can’t find anything w/ FP language on MDE app or on the site on my desktop.

1 Like

It’s in the code I believe.

4 Likes

Thank you! I did read the info about the code… but I"m not going to open code though :laughing::crazy_face: I guess some ppl really do poke around more than most

2 Likes

Are any of the existing FP lines being used and included as part of the current social distanced Stand By lines?

They are using the FP lines for DAS entrances right now

Wouldn’t that always be the case?

3 Likes