Saratoga Springs...Just pick a section for me?

DVC member since 15. Only have stayed at OKW, once at Fort Wilderness cabin. My therapist tells me to try new things, so after 8 or 9 times at OKW, we have landed on Saratoga. Creature of habit. I booked preferred. The Springs pool will be closed when we are there. My children range from adult through 10 yo. They love Disney Springs, but also love hanging at the resort to just shoot hoops, tennis, swim. We do go to the parks but have our own vehicle.
Do I want congress park area, bc of the walk to disney springs? Is the pool there good? Can we easily walk over to main area? I keep looking at maps but have myself nuts, so I would love if someone would just tell me where I should request to stay. I have read so many different opinions about each section, but I would just love an honest opinion about what’s a good option for someone who has never been!

Congress Park is definitely where it’s at. They have a small quiet pool which is completely adequate, but you aren’t far from the main house or Paddock pool. The walk to DS is super short and you might actually get a seat on the bus if you take it since it’s not the last stop like the Springs section is.

1 Like

I concur with @LTinNC82! Normally I would say the Paddock, hands down, but if you are preferred then Congress Park is the best! Close to the main pool too. Enjoy Saratoga!!

2 Likes

Also I would take the bus to MK vs drive so that tip about bus stops is important. It goes grandstand, carousel, paddock, congress park, then springs.

1 Like

first response and it was exactly what I needed! Thank you so much!

1 Like

Ditto Congress Park or the Paddock. We only took bus to MK, drove to the other parks and it was so easy to get out.

1 Like