Sanaa v. Chef Art Smith Homecommin'

i’m taking a quick survey . I must make a choice between these two restaurants. I have not tried either. Advice is appreciated.

Almost as far removed from each other as you can get. Southern comfort food vs Indian with animal watching… Sanaa is one of my favorite TSs in WDW. I have not been to Homecoming, but I live in the South, so although reportedly very good, is not very unique to me…

I have been to both and I would say if you can go to Sanaa during daylight hours that would be my choice.

I have been to both. I think it would depend on what type of food you are looking for. Like @bswan26 said, they are very different! I prefer Homecomin, but the bread service at Sanaa is still one of my favorites!

thanks everyone - This will be my 4th trip to the world and we enjoy exploring new restaurants. We are not afraid of “adventurous food” We will be at Disney Springs in the afternoon and then go to the Animal Kingdom Park that evening. ( Already spending a full day in the park and just going back to re-visit because of Pandora) so stopping at Kidani for dinner will not be a problem. I’m just having trouble choosing. I have heard so many good things about both restaurants.

Part of what makes Sanaa so special is the view. If it will be night time I would go to Homecoming