Sale of WDW AP to restart by October 1st

Hey @vcka, news you’ve been waiting for

From the Disney Parks Blog story about Disneyland AP sales

And for those wondering about Walt Disney World Annual Passes, new pass sales will become available in time for the start of the 50th anniversary celebration! Walt Disney World Resort will be sharing additional information and details later this month, so be sure to stay tuned to DisneyWorld.com and the Disney Parks Blog.

4 Likes

I posted on the other thread . To me, that is still not the news I have been asking for (for almost 14 months- since DVC reopened).

1 Like

What is?

Nope- I cannot be appropriate right now so I will leave it at that.

Teasing that they will give us some info soon just doesn’t make me feel good today. Not after all this time.

2 Likes

Woohoo :tada: Thanks for tagging me!!!

1 Like

How are PR’s for current AP holders? Like how many days can you currently reserve at the same time? I have a longer stay planned and can currently reserve all 10 days I have physical tickets for. If I upgrade my tickets to AP’s, how many days am I able to reserve at a time? Still all 10? More? Less?

I’m sorry, btw. I know it’s frustrating.

Unless you have an on-site ressie

1 Like

at WDW I can reserve 3 days, but I had 10/2-3 reserved and then had 3 more days b/c we stayed at OKW… so 5 days reserved. I would assume that DL would allow APs to res days that connect to a resort reservation like WDW allows.

1 Like

I do have block out dates around Xmas and Easter (FL-Gold)

1 Like

So onsite reservation with AP, one can conceivably reserve every day of the stay?

1 Like

I miss my Gold (both as a previous resident and as a DVC member)

Ohh…DVC members not getting much love notice wise yet. Wonder what those perks/discounts will be, if any? I didn’t see any mention for the Disney Key thing over at DL either.

1 Like

Ya’ DVC and AP have been in the dog house w/ extra bennies. I like the Gold pass b/c of the photo pass that comes w/ it. We had 1-gold and 2-silver. Let the silvers expire; big mistake.

Length of stay yes

2 Likes

Thank you both! :blush:

1 Like

Any news on when/if Tables in Wonderland will come back?

Soon I hope!

1 Like

You might say that with AP, you get length of stay, plus 3. This is because you reserve for your visit from the pool of hotel guest park ressies. And you still have the ability to then book your three AP park ressies.

1 Like

I hope they increase the number of reservations. Having only 3 guaranteed dates when you are going for 2 weeks, a little stressful.

2 Likes

Can you link a reservation in your MDE, even if it’s not a Disney resort?