Sacred Space candidates for EP and DHS

You’re thinking of Starsky and Hutch

4 Likes

No, I’m thinking more along the lines of a 70’s era cross-cultural train wreck. You know, where they think they’re being inclusionary by having minority characters that are nothing more than stereotypes. Forward thinking then, cringeworthy now.

4 Likes

ahahah… I think of the parks as one BIG playground :wink: some of my favorite things inside parks are the spot where water spouts up randomly. My littles loved playing in those areas.

5 Likes

Mine too but the only random water I can think of anymore is Casey Jr? There is definitely a significant lack of things to climb.

1 Like

No, there’s a lack of things you’re supposed to climb. I mean, how many times a trip do you say ‘get off of there’ and ‘stop climbing on that’? :wink:

8 Likes

LOL I saw a parent encouraging their child to climb to be able to get a picture :laughing:

there’s two places in EC: near GotG/S220 and I forget the other place, then they have the beautiful light up sparkle walkway at EC too. There used to be a water thing in DS too but I don’t go there enough anymore to know if it’s still there. I know Stitch spits at ppl over one of the doors at WoD in DS.

1 Like

I was going to make some sarcastic remark about “You’ll take back ‘the whole park is a playground’ when my kid is climbing on the line fixtures!” But I didn’t want to be that mom lol.

3 Likes

Oh, if I could only have heard some of the things that have come out before they escaped my mouth.

3 Likes

Didn’t there used to be a ship to climb on in World Showcase?

After touring in late June of love more shade on the walkways . . .

Yes. There was a Viking ship playground at the Norway area, but the ship was removed in Dec. 2008. There were rumors that it was related to possible safety issues.

1 Like

I took a picture of a space to nominate not realizing it was already up for nomination. This is at tower of terror exit, behind the Joffrey’s cart.

13 Likes

Yes, that’s a great spot! Thanks for the pictures.

2 Likes

I never even knew this exists… :smiley:

4 Likes

Ahhh, I wasn’t putting 2 and 2 together. When DD was little she passed out in her stroller there while DH and I did rider switch. Was an extremely hot day, but very pleasant back there.

3 Likes

My favorite place to have the Jeffrey’s giant doughnuts. I may or may not have been there this morning.

6 Likes