RV rental

Anyone done RV rentals at fort wilderness? I’m exploring a few fun options for accommodations for a family trip.

I tent camp, but I believe there are 3 or 4 companies that will deliver and setup rental camper trailers. (Before covid)

I know “Here With the Ears” did a YouTube video about their rental experience. If you search Fort Wilderness camper rental, in YouTube, you’ll probably find several others.

2 Likes

This is amazing information! I’ve always wanted to do an RV but am afraid of driving something so big. We stayed at the cabins at ft wilderness and loved it. I’ve never even thought of the possibility of a company renting the RVs and setting them up there

2 Likes
2 Likes

WDW Prep School did the RV rental where they set everything up and you just show up sometimes since the reopening. There is a video and I am SOLD on doing this at some point! Unfortunately, the rest of my family is less sold.

1 Like

I can see how this could be a fun adventure, but where do you put your luggage? It’s such a small space, I feel like we’d constantly be tripping over suitcases. (Admittedly, I am not known as a light packer. We usually end up with one good sized duffle/suitcase per person plus one backpack/carry on per person.)

Usually there’s pretty good storage under beds or undercarriage to stow luggage in RVs

2 Likes