Run Disney 2016

I’m running my first marathon Jan 2016 at Disney. I thought it would be awesome to have a team of other liners who are running their first race or liners who have run before to help answer our question

2 Likes

I have run the WDW Half, the Tinkerbell, PHM and have the DL Half and W&D coming up. I’ll answer any questions I can.

2 Likes

I haven’t done any disney races before, but I have run a variety of other races. I’m looking forward to running the marathon this year!

1 Like

Done Tower of Terror 10 miler, Princess half, Wine and Dine half, Dumbo Double Dare at DLR and I’m registered for Infinity Gauntlet Challenge at DLR, the marathon (my first too!) and Princess again

Run all the races! (Though I’m actually a fast walker)

1 Like

I ran my first marathon this past January at Disney too(my first solo trip as well)! It was a completely amazing experience and my favorite race I have run, you are going to love it! I have also done W&D Half with DW which I would also highly recommend, the marathon pushed the W&D 1/2 to my 3rd favorite race. I am always willing to share opinions and ideas so ask away!

1 Like

There’s a Liners Running page on FB… search for it :slight_smile: Lots of help there!

1 Like