Rumor: Paid FPs imminent

Yes, but it’s $12,000. It’s called the VIP tour.

4 Likes

Those silly VIPs. Increasing the waits on ALL the rides! :wink:

I want to meet Baymax!

2 Likes

On a scale of one to ten, how would you rate your desire (to meet Baymax)?

2 Likes

He’s so cuddly!

2 Likes

He’s a Marvel character. The ONLY one in WDW that I’m aware of.

1 Like

Yep. Doctor Strange, Starlord and Baby Groot have all appeared before but not now.

1 Like

My DD and I once stood and watched him interacting with littles who had waited to meet him. At one point one of the little boys said “let’s play hide and seek!” so Baymax went and “hid” behind things that he was much bigger than so the littles kept finding him right away. It was absolutely precious.

10 Likes

That sounds fab!

1 Like

I was sooooo excited to meet Baymax! :heart:

2 Likes

:joy:

I think Disney should just limit all park guests to the initial 3 FPP. No adding a 4th, 5th, etc after the first 3 are used.

If that were the case, there would be a lot of wasted FPs. Why limit the use of extra FPs if they are available? Everyone can get 3 FPs and everyone can get more FPs after that if they choose to.

1 Like

The issues some people were talking about was the FPP causing the standby lines to take longer and people using FPP for rides they wouldn’t normally ride just because a FPP was available. I was just offering a solution.

I don’t get FPs for attractions I wouldn’t normally ride, so I don’t necessarily agree with that. I do grab FPs for attractions that aren’t headliners, but I use them. I never understand why there are a bunch of people standing in standby, when I can go on the app and find FPs available for that attraction.

2 Likes

I don’t either. But there are a significant portion of guests that would rather grab a FPP for a ride that they a luke warm about rather than wait an hour for a ride they really covet.

Because they couldn’t get their 3rd FP for a headliner any sooner than 7pm, so they don’t qualify for the extra FPs.

If Disney allowed you to replace your FPs as you used them, more would be used. As an off-site FP booker, none of my FPs were in the mornings. We couldn’t even get the secondaries in the mornings because the on-site people had booked up the mornings so they could qualify for their 4th, 5th, etc FPs.

4 Likes

You can try to move up your Fps to an earlier time, even the day of. When in the park, I’ve seen just about every headliner, except 7dmt, for my family of 5 all afternoon and evening. I’ve booked afternoon initial FPs due to being in the park starting at lunchtime and have found extra FPs into the evening.

2 Likes

I was not able to move any of my FPs all day. Maybe because they were CL 8-10 days, and we had to cut stuff from our TP, but I was checking for better times and nothing. When your headliner is late in the day, what’s the point of moving the others? Might as well use them in a high line traffic time instead.

So be it. But I don’t agree with taking away extra FPs from those who are able to obtain them.

2 Likes