RPR Club Level - Worth it?

I’ve been watching rates for RPR this Fall and with the 25% off through CheapTickets (“CELEBRATE”) I think it’s time to pull the trigger. I noticed club level is $90 more than a standard room, so only $67.50+tax with the discount. We’re a family of 4 with DS12 & DD8 who are both pretty good eaters & DH and I wouldn’t mind a beer or glass of wine in the evening. Considering theme park/hotel prices, I think our family could see value in club level based on the food & beverage alone. What are your experiences & thoughts?

I love club level in hotels but dont do it on themepark holidays as we tend to be in the parks when its open and serving. But at that price I would consider it

If you think you can take advantage of about $90 in snacks and drinks a day, go for it!
The only problem is in peak season when the parks open before the club lounge and close after, but in the fall that shouldn’t be a problem.

It really depends on how much time you plan on spending at the resort and if you will plan your days around the times when they serve food. When I go to someplace like NOLA, it’s great; I can have a leisurely breakfast, spend the day touring the city, come back to the hotel for drinks and snacks, and then go out for dinner and nightlife. But at WDW or UOR I just want to get to the parks as early as possible, and often times do not return to the resort until after the parks close - so it’s not worth it to me.

Thanks for everyone’s input. With the discount, club level is less than what I’d budgeted for a standard room and we’ve never stayed club before, so I think we’re going to try it :slight_smile: I think the lounge will be helpful, especially for a quick breakfast.