Royal Table breakfast early entry?

In MK I saw the sign up for the early breakfast entry. Which means they will have to start opening the parking earlier for POVs too. No more resort guests get in before drivers

1 Like

But the hub opens by 8 and dining starts at 8:15?

1 Like

Wont’ they have to adjust parking lot opening times to accommodate ADRs?

If the park opens at 9, are they going to hold everyone in the hub for an hour?
That will have to change one the 30 minute early entry starts. Otherwise you’d spend the 30 minutes fighting through the crowds at the hub to even get in.

2 Likes

Thus my confusion! If I need to be showing up at 7:15 to be able to get through the gate/hub and make it to the castle in time to check in at 8:15 I need to know that detail.

It looks like my memory of seeing that time mentioned somewhere wasn’t accurate because someone else would have pointed it out by now. I’ve posted a question to the PlanDisney page to see if they can provide any clarification. If they answer I’ll post it here.

1 Like

I’ll be doing this same ADR in 25 days. It won’t be when early entry is happening, but maybe it will help some.

1 Like

Thanks! Any info will be useful. Our group will have 2 wheelchairs so I want to make sure we’ve got time to get in to the castle before our checkin time.

2 Likes

I’m on a solo trip this time, but we normally travel with a WC, so I get that!

The park currently opens at 9 now and they hold everyone in the hub for an hour? Or have they changed that?

This ADR will take place when the park will open to on-site guests at 8:30. They might only allow on-site and ADRs into the hub at 8 and hold offsite until 8:30 (?) but do you think they will allow you past the hub ADR checkpoint more than 15 minutes before opening?

I’ll be doing it when early entry is happening :crazy_face: Staying off site, so when the parking lot opens will be a good thing to know then.

Pre-Pandemic I did a tour at MK and I think we were let into the park at 7:45 - so parking had to have been open early enough to accommodate that.

1 Like

I think most of the lots were open much earlier. I think the liner sheet was tracking openings? I know that cars were being turned away at AK before 7 on days it opened at 8 and people were being let on ride at 7:30?

1 Like

That’s not what I was questioning. I’m saying there’s no way they can do that once early entry begins. There’s no easy way to tell who is a resort guest once you’re past the tapstile.

Right, so what did they do before? I can’t remember. I think you were not allowed to scan in and go through the tunnel if you were off site.

They had designated tapstyles for resort guests for EMH and there is signage up for CRT breakfast entry.

1 Like

I did the 8am BOG a number of times. The last couple of times, after they started the hub line up we would go all the way to the left but we basically went through the tunnel at the same time as everyone else. Instead of stopping in the hub we went to the next scan point (with our paper ) to the left of the castle.

3 Likes

There are reports that the early entry breakfast check points have returned to the hub. That does not address if offsite will be held from the hub.

1 Like

I sort of got a response from planDisney. They don’t list a specific rule, just what they’ve personally done in the past.

Cinderella’s Royal Table is one of my family’s favorite dining experiences! We have done early dining reservations a number of times in the past. First things first, double-check the park hours for the date of your visit to be sure they have remained the same and your dining reservation is still prior to park opening. We typically have arrived about 30 minutes early and have been allowed to enter about 15 minutes prior to our reservation. You can arrive earlier, however. Just be prepared to wait if they are not yet ready to let you in and know that procedures could change so check the operational updates!

Does that sound like they have done it since they started opening the hub?

1 Like

I’m not sure. It sounds more like generic info than a specific answer. That’s the most relevant paragraph from her 5 paragraph response. The rest was stuff about photos, park pass reservations, and transportation.

Sounds like a typical Mom’s Panel answer.

3 Likes