Royal Pacific Club Level September 2021

We returned for a short club level stay for Halloween Horror Nights. Here are three days of menus:

The hours remain the same every day. Day #1:

Day two:

Day three:

4 Likes

Not great pictures but an idea of set up:

Breakfast:

There was also bagels, bread, yogurt, coffee, tea, water (all day)

Dinner:

3 Likes

Follow up thoughts from our group:

We were so happy to be back at Royal Pacific. We laststayed CL in December 2019. We were happy that the club was open but the offerings were not freshly made like they were pre-Covid. The hot entrees reminded me of the Costco style frozen offerings I experienced a number of years ago at the Poly.

4 Likes

I’m staying at RP at the end of my trip, but I’m not a wealthy educational professional like you, so I’m not staying in club level.

Just as well, really. I’m not impressed by the offering. I would want (and expect) a hot breakfast. That’s what I get in the executive lounge at the Radisson at Manchester airport.

1 Like

Yes, although I appreciate them trying to fully open, it is not the same quality of food and offerings as in the past. The service is still great and housekeeping is in place!

Of course club level still did allow us to only eat one meal, plus snacks at night, outside of the club.so, it actually ended us saving us money.

2 Likes

Looks great! We always stay CL at the Royal Pacific when we go to Universal. Glad to see it’s back!