Royal Hall/Anna & Elsa's Royal Welcome at Disneyland

Hey, does anyone know why the Royal Hall where you can meet princesses and Anna & Elsa’s Royal Welcome are not listed in the Touring Plans attraction options for Disneyland parks? I believe I was able to include Royal Hall at Magic Kingdom at WDW, but it doesn’t show up for the Disneyland plans. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi! Not sure why you can not include it. It is open
:blush:

1 Like

I don’t see it as a choice in the attractions list for making a TP at DL. You can email webmaster@touringplans.com to ask them to add this (and any other missing items) to the list.

1 Like

They used to have them both but I think they got even less input for those particular items than rides so they stopped listing them as a step. At the time (I think it was around 2015-2016) that Royal Hall was taken off I was the top submitter for it and I had submitted maybe 4-5 wait times for it over a couple of months.

1 Like

Is there any way to know which princesses are at Royal Hall on any given day?

1 Like

They don’t publish or post anywhere the 2-3 princesses. It’s been awhile since we’ve done it but pre-Covid they would usually list 1-2 and then the other 1-2 were a surprise. But our experience was it was usually Cinderella, Snow White and one usually more unique princess like Aurora, Elena, Mulan or Ariel. Once we saw Princess Minnie which was really fun and different.

1 Like