Route for Disney of Fantasy Festival Parade and Magical Friendship Faire

Do these two parades follow the same usual parade route at MK?

I thought the Friendship Faire was a stage show…

The FoF parade starts in Frontierland and goes through Liberty Square to the castle then down Main street and out by the firehouse.

3 Likes

OK thanks. I’ve never seen either

1 Like

I think the best place to view the parade without a view of the castle is in Frontierland along the Pecos Bills/CBJ/Liberty tree Tavern side or outside the Christmas shop. Those areas are all shady. Or if you stand under the Train Station on Main Street and then you can skiddaddle after it ends if you want to take a break.

2 Likes

We watched FoF from the hub right near the walkway to Tomorrowland just the other day

1 Like

I was thinking about catching the Friendship Faire, grabbing a bite either at Casey’s or the AL cart, and chilling at the hub to catch the Festival of Fantasy.

Thinking that’s do-able and not rushed.

Definitely a good plan, but hot and full sun so consider that.

1 Like

Very good point. Maybe that train station is a better plan. Hmmmm

You might be able to sit in the Tomorrowland Terrace area during the day. You could take food there or Cosmic Rays and eat there in the shade and not be too far from the hub for the parade

1 Like

Friendship Faire is a stage show in front of the castle. You don’t need to get there more than a few minutes early either and you don’t want to because no shade.

3 Likes

Would you just get here already?! We can worry about details later, eh?

2 Likes

:rofl:
I’ve been waiting 22 years but… yeah this week has been draggin’

Hopefully, DD28 gets her renewed passport today.
And then there’s the mandatory nasal invasion before we can even enter your lovely country…

Edge of my seat stuff eh

3 Likes