Roundup BBQ Rodeo opening March 23. Menu revealed

…Ryan?

3 Likes

No, he enjoys Disney :joy: DH just barely tolerates Disney for me as long as I keep things low key and relaxing lol. But DH and I DID DO a liner meet with Ryan Dec 2020.

2 Likes

And it was lovely meeting you both! Your DH didn’t seem grumpy looking to me! :nerd_face:

2 Likes

mmmmm you sure? :upside_down_face:

1 Like

:joy:

I agree. I’m not that big a fan of good BBQ in the first place, and I don’t have hopes that this will fall into that category.

1 Like

Checked ADR’s for WRRBBQ this morning. Only seeing avail for the opening date. (~5:28-5:32 AM EST)

Nothing for my 4/8-4/15 trip.

As of 5:40 AM, they gone!

1 Like

I don’t think they’re gone. I think
They took it down. The restaurant page doesn’t have a “reserve a table” button at this time (6:43)

The dining window doesn’t open til 6am so it would be impossible for them to have been all reserved by 5:45

2 Likes

I hope you get one!

I don’t know how I missed this initially, but my family would enjoy this meal. I expect, however, I’d choke on the prix fixe tag. Still. We are Toy Story junkies.

2 Likes

Thanks. It’s not really that high on my list. My wife and I go back and forth on how many ADR’s are too many. My only HS must do is Sci-Fi. My wife HATES pickles yet loves the Sci-Fi fried pickles.

I just had set a reminder to look for it last night, and my morning run was only (no hate as I’m on a long journey to get back in shape) 2 miles, so I had extra time to be paying attention.

1 Like

And now it’s not even showing in the dining availability search results as if it isn’t a dining location at all.

2 Likes

I saw that too. Have called WDW but the line for speaking to someone is 2hrs!

There’s really not much points in doing that at this point in time. If it’s not available to you on the website, it’s not available to them either. I just keep an eye open today for it to appear on the website or app.

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll give up and start my real day!

Sounds like Disney IT strikes again!

4 Likes

10 Likes

Prices are on the menu - $45 per adult, $25 per child.

If it is any good, and the space is not too loud, this is something my DH would like.

Having grown up in a place where a meat and three vegetables was traditional restaurant fare, and where, tomato and cucumber, and watermelon and mint count as “salads” the menu feels like home to me. Hopefully potato barrels and corn can come plain instead of fancy. Love thay roasted vegetables are a side option.

My biggest concern is that the family style has meant sub par food doled out a blistering rates in other places. Hopefully they will give you sometime to enjoy the food, and it will come out hot and not dried out.

3 Likes

Now it looks live but I don’t think it really is since it’s showing zero availability.

1 Like

Oh, I wasn’t planning to do this. If you think there might be availability coming, though, I’ll refresh during this meeting and see if I get one!

I’m seeing times but it won’t let me book.

1 Like