Roundup BBQ Rodeo opening March 23. Menu revealed

Just seems like safe BBQ joint to me. I’m sure families with picky eaters will enjoy it :grin:

6 Likes

I thought it was pretty creative for a BBQ place! The names were kinda weird but the food itself looks good. My only hesitation is the price (assuming it is prix fixe and expensive).

5 Likes

It feels like WCC

I am over the prix fixe stuff

I don’t love family style.

If I want BBQ I’ll go to WCC or if I want QS to Polite Pig

This just doesn’t send me running to the table

2 Likes

I’ll try it but I’m not super excited.

I would rather have family style than buffet. Buffets gross me out :grimacing:

4 Likes

That’s totally what I’m worried about! All the people who are coming in to eat also clog up the lines. While we’d totally eat here, I’m more worried about the rides. It’s already so hard to plan for HS.
Wave if you see us!

3 Likes

I doubt this will draw people to the park specifically, but I think it offers a decent food options for those already planning to be in the parks.

For us, if the menu is prix fixe then I have zero interest. Prix Fixe menus at Disney feel like major money grabs much of the time.

5 Likes

Will do! I’ll be with the grumpy looking man rolling his eyes :rofl:

2 Likes

Same! I’m not a fan of the “family style” or pre fixe menus. We just don’t eat that much. I would rather just order and pay for what I want and not anything extra. DH and I always split an app and desert if we are even going to order one. If I’m not particularly hungry, we’ll split a meal and get an extra side.

2 Likes

I didn’t know you were going with my husband!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

:rofl:

This looks like it will hopefully be fun for kids and we like BBQ. We find it difficult to make time for TS meals at HS so we’ll have to see if its pre fix and the price are acceptable

I’d hoped I might like it, but honestly I’d only be interested in the mains.

None of the salads do it for me… Melon of any type is nope for me. Same for kale.

The sides… Why ruin good tater tots by putting green goop dressing on them?

At least I won’t have to stress about getting an ADR for this for August.

2 Likes

Happy to see so many plant-based options- can’t wait to try them all!

1 Like

If it were QS there are things I’d try. We are big fans of Flame Tree at AK and while this may not rival it, I like any new park options that aren’t burgers and chicken strips.

3 Likes

Looks kind of like Hoop Dee Doo. Little too late for us but maybe in September.

For me Disney misses s the mark sometimes with what I call middle foods. It has plenty options for hamburgers chicken nuggets and hot dogs. And then it has all these fancy exotic dishes at all the table service restaurants. But really it’s missing some middle of the road food. Stuff that appeals to a lot of people but with just a little bit of flair. It’s hard for my family to find a place where everybody has an option that they love.

5 Likes

Agree with others, this menu has been done a lot lately.

1 Like

I totally agree. When the flatbread pizza at Village Haus feels like a refreshing change of pace, there’s a problem LOL. On our last trip, we just ordered QS at a maximum of 2 places to get meals for the 5 of us and tried to meet in the middle to eat together.

4 Likes

:joy: Couldnt agree more!

1 Like

It’s a repeat of so many others on property. And where are the characters?

1 Like