Roughly how much would it cost to uber from WDW/Universal to the Kennedy Space Centre be please?

Roughly how much would it cost to uber from WDW/Universal to the Kennedy Space Centre be please?

Can’t answer that.

What I can tell you is there are companies that do round trips out to KSC, and can pick up either from hotels or from a pick-up point near International Drive.

Might be worth checking out too.

1 Like

UberSelect - $68-89 from “Disney World” to Universal Studios Plaza

Years ago when my Dad went from WDW to SeaWorld, I think he went with a one day car rental. Do you feel comfortable driving on the right side of the road? Or Wil?

Edited to add - the UberXL is only $19-20 one way between WDW?Universal. I would NOT rent a car for a cost that low… But I also see that is not what you asked!

Cape Canaveral is $91-119 for the size you’d probably need - one way… I’d rent a car for that for sure if I felt comfortable driving.

1 Like

Usually people pay about $25 to Uber from wdw to Universal?

1 Like

the rates I gave were directly from the uber website. you enter starting location and then your destination.
I only used “Disney world” so I my assumption is it would depend upon your precise location.

1 Like

It would be UberX. That is $14-19 estimate.

1 Like

Just checked out how much to the Space centre and with Uber/lyft its c$60 each way, so I’m not sure we’ll bother hiring a car at all.

@SillySamsMom given the choice I won’t drive, but DH is happy to, though preferably not from the airport when he’s already very tired. I was impressed you remembered Wil’s name.

For our trip to the cape, we rented a car for one day and it was like $35. There are several companies that will shuttle you to and from your resort (or the TTC) to get the car. Then you have your own transportation and could make a side trip to the beach or the grocery store or whatever. It was totally worth it for us.

3 Likes