ROTR line

If I wait until night for ROTR and don’t pay ILL, what time do they close the line?

The moment the park closes. So if it’s a 9pm close, the line closes at 9. I would get in line a few minutes before that just to be safe.

1 Like

For Disneyland you’ll want to check the app. Disneyland park is usually open until 11pm or 12am but Rise will close earlier and it fluctuates anytime from 9pm-11pm. It will be listed in the app. Also, if the ride goes down within 30 min of the scheduled close time, they tend not to bring it back up. We like to check at about 15 min. before it closes (depending on our nighttime entertainment show plans). But if you can get in line in that last hour we’ve seen some great 35-45 min which is absolutely worth it for a ride like Rise.

1 Like

Really? I had no idea! Thanks for adding that tidbit!

3 Likes

They were consistently doing a 9pm close for awhile but with the summer & higher crowds they’ve gone up to 10-11pm some nights. I haven’t specifically looked since it switched to fall/Halloween, but I want to say on our early September trip it was 10pm still.

1 Like

Oh I meant about Rise closing earlier than the park.

Though I guess that’s still earlier than the park.

Nevermind me over here. LOL I’m distracted by storm news.

2 Likes

I keep coming here to check the thread for storm news & then getting distracted. And then remembering I have a giant to-do list of real life stuff to get back to. :face_with_peeking_eye:

3 Likes

It was 10pm on Sunday night, park open until 12am.

3 Likes