RotR Important Details and Opening Day Timeline

Sounds like the system is working. So does having an BG res (BGR?) have any bearing on FPPs. Can you still do FPP and SDFP just like any other day? Can you hold FPPs in another park and also hold an BG reservation for ROTR?

1 Like

Boarding group is completely separate from all FPP. You just have to enter HS to get one, then you can stay or go to another park and use FPP there. I’ll add that to the summary.

2 Likes

Perhaps. But I’m not sure where you would land from HV to be held for SDD. You won’t be able to cross the central plaza where the Chinese Theatre is

Smooches and hugs to my favorite male brit

We hate being called Brits.

All the more smooches and hugs then!

1 Like

Then what’s the point of a PPO at HS at all?

You know I don’t like affection from ladies.

IDK. Never done one there.

Could you be more useless?

1 Like

I was just thinking it was strange you didn’t shove me away with the first round. This feels more familiar.

1 Like

I would love to try!

1 Like

It’s late. I’m tired. And confused. I’m old.

1 Like

I feel like it would come naturally to you.

(Ugh. TP is cross with me. It’s making me wait 10 seconds. I think we have maybe hijacked @Jeff_AZ’s lovely thread.)

1 Like

So to get us back on Mission: it will be interesting to see what happens with

(1) opening/access/BG times tomorrow, on RotR Day 2
(2) whether the close out our @Randall1028 experienced – really so sorry, you deserved the ride today, hope you get it tomorrow – happens again and then rolls over to Saturday
(3) if it does, Disney has a problem because daily rolling over obligations impacts the next day guests.

4 Likes

Sorry

:zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

Well ride’s back up and at 112

5 Likes

I’ll be there tomorrow, and can try to post some information either here or in chat.

5 Likes

That would be much appreciated! Tomorrow will be much more representative of a typical day than today was, so in many ways the data will be more important. Each day they will make adjustments until the crowds die down enough to get on a normal operating routine like the other headliners.

2 Likes

Park opens at 9am, we plan on being on a bus no later than 7am from POFQ.

2 Likes