RotR Important Details and Opening Day Timeline

OK, so I’m liking that a lot. Fingers crossed they do the same next Sunday.

2 Likes

I got evacuated twice yesterday. Once from the ride once from the queue. I can best describe the FP lane by comparing it to FOP.

1 Like

I did use the FP. So far I have ridden 2.5 times

1 Like

I was trying to guage where it brings you in… the briefing area?

Wait, what? I don’t expect to be passed out at any Disney resorts until I actually try to get up early enough to try to ride Rise of the Resistance. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

A user on chat said the paper FP allowed them to go straight to where the first transport is boarded.

1 Like

Sounds right

1 Like

Ha ha maybe I should have said pamphlet? :wink:

1 Like

But you are a fan of flyers?

That depends on whether you mean Flyers, of which I am a fan, or flyers, about which I have no strong feelings!

i cannot read it — could you share the gist?

1 Like

Here it is:

1 Like

thank you!!! why, i wonder, did I not get this?! i will stop at the front desk…

2 Likes

I did not see this either.

2 Likes

Maybe this is why they have been promoting that ROTR is not part of EMH. Maybe they will let people in to get BG #s but you will have your band scanned to ride the EMH rides. So effectively genpop with have equal opportunity at BG but still won’t get the real EMH benefit.

1 Like

Yeah I didn’t get it either. :frowning:

This morning they lied about when BG availability would open. And they lied about when ROTR would start running. Genpop didn’t have a chance. Apparently they have blocked people having multiple BGs in a day.

2 Likes

We didn’t get a memo at Poly but a sign was posted in the Ceremonial House that said no RotR access. We saw at 7:30am simultaneous with the calling BGs. LOL Disney you so funny! :joy:

1 Like

I wonder when they let genpop in this AM? 9:00AM on the nose? Were there any BGs left at that point? It might be good info. Alll genpop should avoid HS on EMH days (kind of the normal advice anyway) if they want to ride ROTR…

This depends on when EXACTLY GenPop allowed in. Because it looks like @DumboRunner picked up her BG at 7:30AM ish.