RotR Important Details and Opening Day Timeline

It’s a clique thing. Don’t even go there.

1 Like

Like I said, Laurel gives them out.

1 Like

Ah gotcha. I was wondering if maybe there was a way to add your own since they seemed kind of random.

If I get my BG and go to another park, will I still get my notification that my BG is ready/boarding now?

Yes, but again, I would keep checking MDE just in case.

1 Like

Ok, in queue again using fastpass from last night

2 Likes

2:07 off the ride. Wow!

2 Likes

Try not to break it this time! :wink:

Thanks for continuing to compile this information. It’s really helpful to figure out what to expect mornings will look like at HS in the near future!

2 Likes

I’m in a clique? I got my title because Laurel asked who wanted one, but this was sometime around 2015. I’m guessed the Touring Plans folks got tired of people complaining about these things and just stopped bothering to offer them, but that’s just a guess. I haven’t been very active around here in recent year.

2 Likes

Made it thru no problem.

1 Like

Fun fact. If you are evacuated off the ride you get the paper FP and can use the FP lane. If you are evacuated from the line you get a FP on your MDE, which allows you to go back in the stand by line.

4 Likes

Official WDW Twitter just confirmed that BGs will not be distributed until 8am (to either day guests or hotel guests) tomorrow. EMH will begin at 6am but RotR will not be available until 8am.

Still would be beneficial to be in the park early and keep checking MDE in case they’re dirty liars. :wink:

9 Likes

Sounds like you got both when you were evacuated. Are you going to use both? Also, if you have the paper FP how much of the line do you skip?

thx!!! Now I don’t have to drag my family there at 6am!!! just 7am!!!

3 Likes

So when is genpop allowed in?

8am. I’m pretty sure they’ll stick to that part to make sure hotel guests get their exclusivity.

Very nice! Thank you! We are rope dropping Tuesday. Is there a spot where you would like info dropped?

1 Like

You can just respond here. That would be great!

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5yQhyGpWmV/?igshid=1he869edeoq0w
Flyer passed out at resorts this afternoon

3 Likes