Rope dropping RSR with Pixar Fest And Star Wars nite peeps

Here we Gooo!! Security and entry was basically walk on. Now we’ll see who goes to what ride

7 Likes

Still in line. 48 minutes now and it just went down :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Ugh!!

1 Like

Oh noooooo! That is the worst.

I love that room with the old light covers that glow when the sun shines through! You don’t see that in the LL!

Are you going to Star Wars Nite?! I’m so jealous! One year, I’ll make it there.

2 Likes

But you also don’t wait over an hour (and less likely to break down if you’re only waiting 15 minutes cuz I feel like this ride breaks down the mostest.)

1 Like

I won’t wait an hour. :joy: But I also won’t buy an ILL. I either RD (hopefully with early entry) or do the SR line. :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

The last time we tried single rider it as closed so we ended up waiting an hour :frowning: (it did break while we were in line for 20 or so minutes)

3 Likes

You’ve gotta know when to hold 'em, and know when to fold 'em - that’s for sure! We will often not wait if the SR line is too backed up.

3 Likes

But it’s one of the best three rides in the park :frowning: LOL. But yes, but it sucks when you get in and you’re in that final stretch in those final two switchbacks right in front of the cars and it breaks. Happened to me twice! I think I have break down while I’m in line anxiety about this ride more than any other!

5 Likes

I did this once and I think it was worth it the once but I will never do it again. I only wait that long for new rides. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

What about for Figment Popcorn buckets?

4 Likes

Absolutely not! :joy:

4 Likes

Great pictures! Sorry it broke down on you especially after 48 minutes into your wait.

2 Likes

Exact same here. We waited 40 minutes for it in 2021 before LL was a thing and it wasn’t bad at all bc the line moved almost continuously the whole time.

We did this last trip catch it opening up after a breakdown and it was posted 35 min, then 45 min by the time we got in line and it broke down for tiny bit and we ended up waiting 50 min. BUT it was the first time we could fill a car since DD4 is now 40” so we were all willing to do it that one time. But it will prob be another 2 years before we consider that.

3 Likes

RSR finally came back up about 5 minutes later. Felt like 30 :rofl: it was a full hour wait. The line would have taken 15 at most but the LL people and the single riders that filled the line were totally out of control. Way more single riders. Lots of big groups :roll_eyes: I actually really love the queue just not an hour wait. Maybe top 5? The bottle room is my favorite.
We had paint and won. We held up a AAA Westways magazine so we can send it in and hopefully have it published :rofl:

5 Likes

I also forgot it was Nurse’s day in the park today!! :heart::heart:

6 Likes

So many super cute Pixar displays/photo ops around the park and DTD. The Cars are were the murals usually are

5 Likes

3 Likes

This is going to be really cool!! :heart:

3 Likes

And this happened :heart::heart: Mike, Lisa, Me and Bryan. Lisa and Bryan are both OG liner family. Mike will soon be as he snd Lisa are newly engaged :heart::heart:

6 Likes